I got tagged by DVM's Wife to list 6 of my Quirks.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Reveal 6 of your quirks on your blog.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers.
5. Leave them a comment to let them know.
Okay so I linked DVM's Wife above. And I just listed the rules.
My 6 Quirks....helped compiled by my friend Robin who knows me better then I know myself.
1. I only eat green M&M's ........ in even numbers only.
2. I drive with two hands on the wheel....I pull over to use the cell phone most of the time ......with the seat straight up .....and leaning forward.
3. I am constantly stressed on Obie's welfare. My Vet is on speed dial, as is the Nutritionist, Dentist, & Chiro. And I have the Equine Emergency book in the barn, at the office, and at home. I use it ....... A LOT!
4. I call Charlotte ... "Charlotte Pup Pup" ..... always with the exception of when she is naughty and then I just call her "Charlotte". (Which my girlfriend Robin thinks is hysterical as most people call their children by full names when they are in trouble and I seem to have got things messed up.) (Oh and yes I am aware that Charlotte is a dog.....)
5. Meat repulses me. I really have a hard time with the thoughts of eating flesh. It's flesh people. UGH! With blood and veins and innards. I just cannot do it. It's a mental block. It's been with me since childhood. I try to eat meat and it just ...... well..... UGH! Even fish and eggs ....I have to trick myself into it.
6. Odd numbers. I don't like them. It bothers me that my extension at work is 103. Like I think every time I give it out. Which is frequent. That I really just can not stand it. So it's a good darn thing that this is a 6 Quirks deal and not a 5. Cause there is no way I would have participated.
So there they are. I'm a freak! I know it, freely admit it, embrace it.
I'm going to tag the following people...there linked so you can just click on there names to see if they were brave enough to expose there soft under bellies to the world.
And of course the link again to DVM's Wife
Embrace your inner freak, ladies!